PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OVERVIEW:
Over the past 33 years MAS•9375 has earned the trust and confidence of its property management clients. As a small “boutique” commercial real estate company, we have managed all types of income producing properties including apartment communities, office and industrial complexes, as well as anchored and unanchored retail centers – the value of which add up to more than $250,000,000 in investment real estate.
Due to their depth of experience and reliability, the MAS•9375 property management professionals are uniquely qualified to deliver the consistent results on an ongoing basis that property owners have a right to expect.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE:
Years of experience have taught us that the value of investment property rests largely with its condition. Consistency in the care and handling of its assets, whether it’s the bricks and mortar or its tenant community, contribute in large part to an investment property’s appreciation in value.
Our mission as your professional management team is to provide consistent care and handling of your investment property, adding unexpected value.
Our management responsibilities include the following:
- Determine Ownership’s investment objectives for the asset.
- Develop a plan and strategies to achieve Ownership’s investment objectives.
- Consult with Ownership as needed, regarding major changes in policy, tenancy, physical or financial condition.
- Develop and maintain responsible, service-oriented relationships with all tenants.
- Develop and maintain responsible policies, rules and regulations for the utilization of the property by the tenant community.
- Handle promptly, to complete resolution, all tenant inquires, complaints, disputes, problems and emergencies.
- Qualify, interview, and contract for all maintenance and other professional services.
- Supervise and evaluate all contractors based on performance and cost.
- Evaluate and maintain lists of competitive vendors for services and supplies.
- Inspect the premises noting condition of exterior, landscaping, parking, common areas, compliance of tenants, interiors, vacancies, completion of maintenance, repairs and improvements.
- Prepare and deliver to Ownership detailed, accurate and easily understood reports of the property’s current financial position.
- Accurately prepare all financial reports, statements, deposits, checks and forms. Maintain all accounts, files and records.
- Provide Ownership with comprehensive written reports of: tenant status and occupancy level; physical condition; complete financial accounting; anticipated problems and suggested solutions.
Monthly Financial Reports include:
- Income & Expense – cash basis
- Income by Tenant – Summary
- Rent Due Summary
- Accounts Payable Report
- Check Register Detail
- Bank Reconciliation Report
- Balance Sheet is optional at Ownership’s request.
Monthly Property Status Reports include:
- Exterior Inspection Summary
- Interior Inspection Summary
- Rent Roll
- Property Condition Status & Recommendations Summary
Monthly Leasing Activity Reports include:
- Leasing Activity Report – Summary
- Leasing Activity Report – Detail
WE DO THE JOB THE WAY YOU WOULD DO IT YOURSELF, IF YOU HAD THE TIME.